It’s time to wrap up the theme for this Fall season: authenticity at work. We looked at it from many angles, but most important is helping you amplify you.
We need you to show up authentically and use your voice.
The world will be a better place when all of us participate fully. In order to participate fully, you need to feel confident being visible. I’m here to help you do just that.
In case you missed any of the posts, below are the links.
- Is your personal style authentic at work? Why that’s important.
- Make Business Casual Work For You. What questions to answer.
- Wearing The Pants: Great trouser looks.
- Showing Up As You #IRL (In Real Life): My Instagram project.
- Seeking a model of possibility? Jennifer van Dijk
- Opportunity for Visibility: The Holiday Party: Craft your message.
I’d love to hear which of these particularly resonated with you — and why!
Please leave a comment below and tell me all about what struck you and how it shifted things for you. It helps me to know what helps you. Better yet, email me allison (a) dailyoutfit.com!
Here’s to a wonderful, restful holiday & ushering in a brilliant new year! I’m confident 2019 will be a good one.